As the saying goes, "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity”. When framing we believe in taking the opportunity to prepare your materials like the professionals do. Using the tools of the trade not only saves time, but also provides the care needed to prepare the materials for finished framing and helps keep them looking new over time.
At American Frame, you’ll find everything you need to remove impurities from your art. Buff away scratches, wisk away dust, and polish your acrylic. Preparation and picture frame cleaning products give a professional appearance and keep your work looking great longer.
Now that you’re ready to frame, here are some tips to make it easy.
- Use kraft paper or a flattened corrugated American Frame shipping box as a clean work surface.
- Brush all surfaces, including the art, mats, acrylic sheet and work area before framing.
- Inspect your art under a bright light for dust and imperfections.
- Construct your frame, following the instructions included with your order.
- After framing, spritz acrylic cleaner on the acrylic sheet to shine and protect it.
New to framing? Our Essentials Picture Framing Kit includes everything you need to get started.
Need more framing guidance? Try our DIY Framing Fundamentals book or contact us.