*Applies to ground shipping. Cannot be combined with other offers
Your happiness is our happiness.
After you customize your order, we customize our handling of it to be sure you get just what you ordered in a timely manner.
How soon will my order ship?
• If your order contains frames, mat boards or framing supplies, it will typically leave our facility within 2 business days.
• Orders that include fine art printing and framing or Art Gallery orders may require up to 5 or 7 business days to leave our facility.
How long will my order be in transit?
Choose between UPS Ground, Next Day, Second Day, Three Day, or Air shipping. Supporting our Green Initiatives, all UPS shipments are shipped carbon neutral.
Each order is handcrafted to accommodate its unique specifications. If you are not 100% satisfied when your order gets to your door, let us know and we’ll take care of it.
UPS Ground Shipping Rates
Oversize Item Fees
Items over 50 united inches (length plus width) incur an oversize item fee.
- Add $15.00 per assembled frame or flat item (acrylic, mat board and mounting board) over 50 UI and up to 62 UI.
- Add $25.00 per assembled frame or flat item (acrylic, mat board and mounting board) over 62 UI and up to 72 UI.
- Add $40.00 per assembled frame or flat item (acrylic, mat board and mounting board) over 72 UI and up to 90 UI.
An item is oversize when the sum of its Width and Height exceed 50 united inches (UI). This fee DOES NOT apply to oversize unassembled frames.
If you need your order quickly, we offer UPS Next Day, Second Day and Three Day expedited service. Expedited shipping rates are based on dimensional weight and are automatically calculated during your order checkout.
We can also support air shipping, which may require that we email quotes for your approval. Orders shipped via air leave our facility the next business day after shipping rates are approved.
Expedited transit days:
Alaska, Hawaii and Us Territories:
Orders can be shipped via UPS Ground or Expedited service. You will be notified of your shipping rate before your order is processed.
APO and FPO Addresses:
Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. You will be notified of your shipping rate before your order is processed.
Orders are shipped via UPS Ground. Rates are calculated during the checkout process.
Orders are shipped via UPS Worldwide Expedited. We will email you a shipping quote for your approval or feel free to call (888) 628-3833 for quotes.